Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The end.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon Swordskull
Officer
Officer
Leon Swordskull

Pirate
Pirate Name: Leon Swordskull
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

The end. Empty
PostThe end.

Well, this is a very late post... But I still can't believe that this is it. That POTCO actually ended. I owe the people who said it wasn't going to last long a HUUUUUUUUUUGE apology. I don't know if anyone still uses this forum, if anyone will ever see this post. But, remember, you have my Skype details, so if you ever feel like shooting me a message, (provided you have a Skype in the first place), I'd always be happy to talk with you guys! Anyways, I really wish it didn't have to end like this. But the tides of fate remain unchanging. Well mates, it was a good run. This is Leon Swordskull signing off. Stay savvy friends. Smile 
P.S. I will reply to posts in this thread. If any of you want my Skype info again, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The end. :: Comments

Primrose
Re: The end.
Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:55 pm  Primrose
This isn't even close to the end Leon Razz  I am still on the forum along with a lot of other people, and many have joined Pirates of the Burning Sea, which I still have to do. We are still the Fury, and will never cease to be friends and crewmates.

As Rock always says...
FTF!!!
Leon Swordskull
Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 pm  Leon Swordskull
Primrose wrote:
This isn't even close to the end Leon Razz  I am still on the forum along with a lot of other people, and many have joined Pirates of the Burning Sea, which I still have to do.  We are still the Fury, and will never cease to be friends and crewmates.

As Rock always says...
FTF!!!
Yay, now I feel like there's still hope! Very Happy
Post   Sponsored content

The end.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury Forums :: The Fury Blogs :: Leon's Blog-
Jump to: