Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gargathian Solar'i
Veteran
Veteran
Gargathian Solar'i

Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios Empty
PostSubject: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

In a series of privateering raids, Gargathian Solar'i was commissioned in 1570 by the Queen to sail to America with two ships and some 70 men furnished by his cousin Eric Sunrage and his Wench. He had little success at first in his concentrated efforts against French colonies and shipping, but persistence paid off in his second attempt to capture the annual mule train carrying Spanish gold and silver across the isthmus of Panama.

Although he brought back the equivalent of millions, the Queen could not openly sanction the work of the one she called, 'my pirate' after a peace treaty was signed with Spain. The man the Spanish would call, "The Ducky" decided to lay low until the climate was more favorable.

In 1577, Gargathian was sent with five ships and the Queen's blessing to sail down the African coast before heading to South America. A storm at Cape Horn convinced those whose ships did not sink to return home, leaving explorer Gargathian Solar'i to himself in the Golden Hinde. He went up the left coast of South America, sacked Valparaiso, and kept bearing north.

In March 1579, Gargathian Solar'i captured with one shot one of the largest hauls of all time; the Cacafuego galleon yielded enough gold, silver, and jewels to put England's economy in the black. It took four days just to transfer it to the Golden Hinde's hold. Gargathian sailed to the coast of California, did some surfing, and then headed west to arrive in England by September 1580, the first to circumnavigate the globe. The Queen knighted him in 1581.

An expedition five years later led to the capture of Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and Saint Augustine, but produced little in terms of wealth. Sir Gargathian Solar'i also played a major role in the defeat of the Spanish Armada in 1588. His last expedition was in 1595 when he led a force of 27 ships in a failed attempt to capture Laguna Consea which is now Raven's Cove.

In February 1596, Gargathian Solar'i died at sea of a fever disease and was buried at sea with a cannon's salute. His cousin Eric Sunrage and Wench had died earlier on the same journey.

Last edited by Gargathian Solar'i on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
Officer
Officer
DragonFlame

Pirate
Pirate Name: Dragonegggirl
Pirate Level: 43
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice! I love how you killed off two characters who were not yours xD haha.
Back to top Go down
Jojo McSilver
Officer
Officer
Jojo McSilver

Pirate
Pirate Name: Jojo McSilver/Good Luck Charm
Pirate Level: 50 and MASTERED xD
Guild: DARBODAEN FURY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Why did Ducky, Eric, and Mario have to die? Crying or Very sad What kind of queen lets them die? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Maria Sunrage
Officer
Officer
Maria Sunrage

Pirate
Pirate Name: Maria Sunrage

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

But Maria Sunrage came back to life and continues to live on the Carribean Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/wendymiller05
Jojo McSilver
Officer
Officer
Jojo McSilver

Pirate
Pirate Name: Jojo McSilver/Good Luck Charm
Pirate Level: 50 and MASTERED xD
Guild: DARBODAEN FURY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Maria Sunrage wrote:
But Maria Sunrage came back to life and continues to live on the Carribean Smile

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gargathian Solar'i
Veteran
Veteran
Gargathian Solar'i

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 pm

well that was just a short summary of Gars life right now we all live in a present early age of our life ...the future has yet to be played out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 am

Gargathian Solar'i wrote:
... and his wench Eric Sunrage.

Sooo, Eric's the wench? lol!
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
Officer
Officer
DragonFlame

Pirate
Pirate Name: Dragonegggirl

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am

Dog Deckhazzard wrote:
Gargathian Solar'i wrote:
... and his wench Eric Sunrage.

Sooo, Eric's the wench? lol!

lol yeah I read that and was confused xD
Back to top Go down
Gargathian Solar'i
Veteran
Veteran
Gargathian Solar'i

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

Geesh feel like I am in Grammer school ..okay its change! LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric Sunrage
Officer
Officer
Eric Sunrage

Pirate
Pirate Name: Eric Sunrage
Pirate Level: 41

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 pm

IM NOT YOUR WENCH BRO! Im bigger then yo. If im anybody wench it be maria's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios   Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay dont know where to really post this ..but Pirate Character Bios
Page 1 of 1