Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fury is NEVER on Ignore!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

The Fury is NEVER on Ignore! Empty
PostThe Fury is NEVER on Ignore!

Well, first let me start by saying, the Fury is growing AMAZINGLY well! I could not have dreamed that so many awesome, kind, and active pirates would have joined the guild so quickly. I thank everyone for being here, for helping, and for just being plain AWESOME! FTF!!

With this growing, and with our popularity, I have been getting a bit less, well, "chatty." I promise ya mates, this has NOTHING to do with anything negative. It comes from how popular we are getting! I get so many whispers and requests to join the guild and things that sometimes, I have to even stop seiging! (Yes, crazy isn't it?!?!) This, in addition to things in real life (children, work, food) makes it difficult for me to respond to someone coming or going offline, or whispering to me. Just please mates, know this...

There is nothing at all wrong with me. On the contrary, I am perfectly pleased, enamored even, by how great this whole thing is becoming! We are on our way to being one of the guilds that everyone knows and covets! There is much, much more to come for the Darbodaen Fury. I have tons of ideas and things that I want to start doing that I hope makes things interesting and keeps everyone's attention so we don't simply die out like so many other guilds before us (you all know who they are Wink ). 

So, continue to amaze the Caribbean mates! You are all a part of the best guild that POTCO has ever seen!

FTF!!
-D
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The Fury is NEVER on Ignore! :: Comments

No Comment.

The Fury is NEVER on Ignore!

Page 1 of 1