Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katherines Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Relica
Officer
Officer
Relica

Pirate
Pirate Name: Relica
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Katherines Story Empty
PostSubject: Katherines Story   Katherines Story EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 am

So recently I found a place where you were encouraged to create a story for your pirate, I figured hey why not so heres what I got Wink

Biography
Katherine was never a fan of the sea. Spending most of her time on land, fighting against any enemies who stood in her way. Her life was a lonely one at first, which over time grew to be quite different.

Thousands of enemies were killed as she sought out a home for herself. Looking through all the guilds out there it seemed an impossible decision but a chance meeting on the beaches of tortuga is where she finally found that home. We Die Together, a fitting guild name for a loyal friend. Katherine quickly made her way up the ranks of the guild, meeting everyone always willing to help, traits which soon helped her earn the title of Co-Gm.
For a time everything was peaceful til the day a dark shadow came and ripped apart the home she so loved. We Die Together had fallen. For the next few months Katherine searched for a new home and more often than not being harshly cast out only to resume her search. Finally she found a place she was accepted into. Darbodaen Fury, an old guild trying to start anew. Quickly settling in she became close friends (and even parent) to the fury members. As of now she is happly still a part of Darbodaen Fury.

Hobbies and Skills
Katherine is a master in many things. The hardest skill to learn is sailing as she has never liked the sea. Staying on shore she quickly learrned everything there is about land combat as well as where to look to find hidden treasures. For a while she pillaged the Caves on Isle Tormenta, blasting away any enemy that dared face her. But now she spends most of her time haunting the cursed Mines of Ravens Cove.

Looting and Looks
Although she may appear small this pirate is not one you should take lightly. 
You cant see it hiding under the  bright clothing but she hides a armory of weapons even Foulberto would fear. Emerald Curse, Silver Freeze, Heart of Padres, El Patron all amazing prizes to hold but her favorite by far would be her World Eater Blade. Make no mistake she is more than happy to show it to you, of course you might find your at the end of it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JustThaKat?feature=mhee
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock

Katherines Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherines Story   Katherines Story EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 am

Awesome! And we are proud to have Katherine here! I think i may give everyone the Story of D-Rock! More to come Wink

FTF!!
-D
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com
Relica
Officer
Officer
Relica

Pirate
Pirate Name: Relica

Katherines Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherines Story   Katherines Story EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Woo! You should do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JustThaKat?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Katherines Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherines Story   Katherines Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Katherines Story
Page 1 of 1