Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys

Go down 
+2
nate redgull
Shay Goldburn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shay Goldburn
Shay Goldburn

Pirate
Pirate Name: Shay Goldburn
Pirate Level: 48
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am

Hi everyone! I wanted to make a topic post and see how everyone is doing and what they've been doing recently since we all don't see each other everyday like on POTCO. So drop by and let me/us all know whats up. Ja Feel? Very Happy Nod Yes 
Back to top Go down
nate redgull
Officer
Officer
nate redgull

Pirate
Pirate Name: nathaniel regull
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: INFORNO...NOT

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 am

Me I have been making armies fear me on the Xbox and I has killed so many that I have embedded the name of us in thier brains. And of course I have been keeping up in school also. So I have been going well out of the POTCO
Back to top Go down
Shay Goldburn
Shay Goldburn

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 pm

that sounds gr8 N8 lol. I've been keeping up in school too. What games do you play on xbox?
Back to top Go down
Enrique
Officer
Officer
Enrique

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

SHAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid 
Back to top Go down
nate redgull
Officer
Officer
nate redgull

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 am

I've mostly been on blackops 2
Back to top Go down
Shay Goldburn
Shay Goldburn

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:54 am

bahahah HI ENRIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and is black ops 2 the new one that came out? cuz i have i think i have that one.. other than that i like GTA 5 hahah
Back to top Go down
nate redgull
Officer
Officer
nate redgull

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 am

Ghosts is the newest black ops 2 is sorta new
Back to top Go down
Enrique
Officer
Officer
Enrique

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:36 pm

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Why does everyone have to have a xbox?? I have Playstation and get to play with nobody.. Darn it all!!!!! Lol... Mad 
Back to top Go down
Enrique
Officer
Officer
Enrique

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 pm

I miss the good ol' days of Pirates! I miss my pirate friends and family more!! AND I miss my pirate friend Pancakes MOST!!!!! Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
nate redgull
Officer
Officer
nate redgull

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 am

No one misses the legendary pirate Nathaniel redgull tho
Back to top Go down
Relica
Officer
Officer
Relica

Pirate
Pirate Name: Relica

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Hey yall miss you guys alot <3 Ive got a job now and its killing my feet lol. But I have a ps3 now so watch out you final fantasy people im coming for ya Razz
NAAAATATTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss ya buddy cat 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JustThaKat?feature=mhee
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Relica wrote:
Hey yall miss you guys alot <3 Ive got a job now and its killing my feet lol. But I have a ps3 now so watch out you final fantasy people im coming for ya Razz
NAAAATATTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss ya buddy cat 
^^ This....is GREAT news!! ^^   Cant wait to see ya in Eorzea Rellz!! Also, I have ben doing pretty good peeps! Great to hear form you guys. I miss everyone soooo bad! Sometimes, i go through my old POTCO screenies and just reminisce. Makes me happy and sad all at teh same time Sad

And...EEEEEENNNNNRRRRRREEEEEEEKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

lol, how ya been?? If you have a PS3, you should get on FFXIV with us Very Happy   

Well, look forward to seeing all of ya again and see you all soon!!

FTF!!!
-D
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com
Shay Goldburn
Shay Goldburn

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

i wish i was as dedicated as everyone to play final fantasy... well my school semester is almost over and then i have a month off of school yay!

i miss everyone... we should all meet up on the chat one time
Back to top Go down
Enrique
Officer
Officer
Enrique

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 am

LOL! Heyyyyy Deeeeee-RoooooooocccckkkkkkkkkKK!!!!!!!!! What up bro! Good to hear from you on here!! Hope you and your family are well!!

So, you have a Ps3? And let me know about the FFXIV... Like, what's the cost? Is it monthly? And etc. If you are on Ps3, do you play COD Black ops?? Me and my son are on there all the time killing zombies! Not that we're very good at it but we have a blast! Let me know man!

I know what ya mean about being happy and sad when reminiscing about POTCO. I was indeed sad but not entirely shocked when i found out they shut it down. Still, good memories man. I'm glad Shay introduced us on the game and that we got to spend some good times on there! Was great fun! Hope to talk to ya soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Officer
Officer
Primrose

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Hey everyone!  I've been okay, I have been busy with school, and a while ago I passed out before one of my chorus concerts and I've been feeling dizzy and nauseous ever since.  My doctor did bloodwork and an EKG and they can't find anythimg wrong with me :/ I hope u guys are doing better than I am right now.  Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
Shay Goldburn
Shay Goldburn

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 pm

aww primmy, feel better girl! I love you 

but really lets all meet up on the chat one time hahah
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Officer
Officer
Primrose

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Yessss and thx Shay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys   Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Just checking up on you guys
Page 1 of 1