Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of the Saddest News I've Ever Gotten...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Officer
Officer
Primrose

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Some of the Saddest News I've Ever Gotten... Empty
PostSome of the Saddest News I've Ever Gotten...

I know it's kind of late to be having a post like this, but I've been super busy and this is the time to say this.

I've spent many years on POTCO (by my estimate I've been playing for about 5 or 6 years) and I've had such great memories and friends in this game! I miss so many of my old friends already, and I really really hope we can all stay in touch even after the game closes. I'm not sure if I'm going to start up with another game because I honestly have no time to do ANYTHING fun, so I will be on the forum from time to time. I'll have random posts about things I notice about school and just other things in life, such as my CRAZY FRIENDS! (Isn't that what a blog is really about? Razz ) I feel like most of my friends that I've made in this game are gone already (Those from DS know about my old best friend Gale who I miss a lot) and I feel like I'll never get to hang out with them again. I'll say on the blog if I get a new game that I like, and soon I'll get an Instagram and I'll post my instagram name on here.

Till next time! cat 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Some of the Saddest News I've Ever Gotten... :: Comments

No Comment.

Some of the Saddest News I've Ever Gotten...

Page 1 of 1