Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Childhood Memories.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paula Skylahr
Officer
Officer

Pirate
Pirate Name: Paula Skylahr :)
Pirate Level: 46
Guild: Darbodaen Fury!

Favorite Childhood Memories. Empty
PostFavorite Childhood Memories.

I went for a walk this morning and it triggered childhood memories. I thought about the things that made up my childhood, and memories of and with each of my family members. I thought it would be fun to share, and to hear about yours!!!

I have so many. I'll give you a couple Wink

I always used to go around my friend Neli's house. I never used to like potatoes (which is strange as they're really good to me now), and when my friend's Mom used to serve me potatoes, I used to say "I don't want no tatatatatoes!" Was funny.

I really miss the times I had at my friends house. I want to cry thinking that life was so easy and funny. Ah well, I love the memories I have with my friends now Very Happy

I also remember going for naps in the afternoon with my brother and if I woke up first I would gently pull up his eyelid using his excessively long eyelashes to see if his eyes were rolled back in his head like my dolls eyes did. Funny thing is he never woke up.

Dad had just left for work and it was a beautiful spring morning. I can remember the air smelling like fresh cut grass and the sun shining brightly. It was already very warm, just a perfect day. My Mom was holding my little brother, he was only a few months old and we were sitting on the front porch. My Mom had given me a bubble maker and I was blowing bubbles for my little bro and he was gurgling and laughing. I remember feeling so safe, secure and utterly content.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Favorite Childhood Memories. :: Comments

No Comment.

Favorite Childhood Memories.

Page 1 of 1