Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romp
Officer
Officer
Romp

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 am

I remember running into a pirate from the Fury a few months ago, and wondered if anyone was still in it.
Back to top Go down
George Gunskull
Officer
Officer
George Gunskull

Pirate
Pirate Name: George Gunskull
Pirate Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 am

Might've been me or Paula. I believe we were the only two on at that time. Who were you?
Back to top Go down
George Gunskull
Officer
Officer
George Gunskull

Pirate
Pirate Name: George Gunskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 am

I'm thinking it was me, though. I recall being in Tortuga, and someone whispered to me that they hadn't seen the Darbodaen Fury in awhile, and that he used to be in it.
Back to top Go down
Romp
Officer
Officer
Romp

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:

PostSubject: Reconnecting with the Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am

(rewind back several months)

I was on the second beach of Port Royal when I noticed two pirates from Darbodaen Fury. They teleported away before I could say anything.

I promised myself the next time I saw a DF pirate I would include the word stop in my first sentence.

"Stop, I was wanting to put a pirate in your guild!"

(fast forward to the present)

I was fighting with a group at the kiddie pool in Cursed Caverns (Tormenta). Suddenly a pirate ran by and I saw Darbodaen Fury. The word "finally" transfigured to "omg!" when I saw D-Rock for the name.

"I want to put a pirate in your guild!"

The location was great. We were in a section of Tormenta between the kiddie pool and the Thrall Room. It had seemed to have been one of D-Rock's favorite spots.

"Give me a minute, OK? I need to do something."

"Sure."

I knew which pirate I wanted to move into the Fury, but before leaving that guild I wanted to put another pirate into it so I wouldn't break contact with them. We still have some sailing to do and one of the pirates there calls me Bro.

(the rest is history)

So... how did you re-connect? I be quite a few of us have an interesting story.

Smile

Back to top Go down
nate redgull
Officer
Officer
nate redgull

Pirate
Pirate Name: nathaniel regull
Guild: INFORNO...NOT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 am

I have never left this guild one I've been in since rock guilder me at lvl 12 what a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury   Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still in Darbodaen Fury
Page 1 of 1