Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures other than screen shots...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Pictures other than screen shots... Empty
PostSubject: Pictures other than screen shots...   Pictures other than screen shots... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Okay, going to show my computer Illiteracy here. Can anyone help me in posting pics on here other than screenshots from the game? For example...I take print screens of the leaderboards sometimes when we do really well or if any individuals do well. I would like to post these in a new thread under Events and announcements. However, I have no idea how to get them in the correct format for posting, lol. Any help?

-D
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com
DragonFlame
Officer
Officer
DragonFlame

Pirate
Pirate Name: Dragonegggirl
Pirate Level: 43
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Pictures other than screen shots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures other than screen shots...   Pictures other than screen shots... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

S-s-sure I can help if you want. . .

First, I know my print screens don't save automatically. I need to take them up in MS paint and then save them into a file. But yours may automatically save and then you need to find where they're redirected to. So if they don't save you need to print screen, then paste them into paint and save it as a jpeg or something.

Then you can either, A- upload it to our gallery and you can go read my post about that. or B- upload it to a picture hosting website.

It's basically the same, you just need to get the print screens to the picture host and then do the normal thing Wink
Back to top Go down

Pictures other than screen shots...
Page 1 of 1