Primrose
Officer
Officer

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

PostWhat's everyone up to?

Ugh, I have not come on this website enough.

But hey guys!  I've missed you all so much!!!  I'm so excited for POR, so then the Fury can rule once again!  Razz 

So what has everyone been doing recently?  I know there's a ton of stuff going on for me.  I made the cheerleading squad (Yay!) and I've been going to practice for that a lot.  I have two summer projects I need to do since I made it into this special program at my school, and they're pretty boring, but I'm glad it gives me something to do.  I'm going to be at cheer camp on August 8th-August 10th, and it's going to be intense  Shocked I'm really nervous because on the second day we're going to be stunting/dancing/cheering/weightlifting from 8:15 in the morning to 9:00 at night.

Anyways, I hope that October comes quickly so then we can play POR together! Very Happy  (and watch The Walking Dead, if there are any fans of that show out there.  Excited for season 5?  I can't wait!   Happy Dance )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

What's everyone up to? :: Comments

No Comment.

What's everyone up to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury Forums :: The Fury Blogs :: The Alpha Blog-
Jump to: