Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!! P:-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romp
Officer
Officer
Romp

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Empty
PostRam got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!! P:-)

I think my lower notoriety is diminishing my chances.  However, if you look at where the health of the rage ghost is on this attempt, you'll see I was VERY CLOSE!!!

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Almost10

Last edited by Romp on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!! P:-) :: Comments

Romp
Not Even Close on That One!
Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:54 am  Romp
Not even close on that one!

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Noteve10
Romp
Found a 44 Ghost
Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 am  Romp
Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Ghost410
Romp
Victory almost took a 49 Ghost
Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 pm  Romp
Victory almost killed a 49 ghost!

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Victor12
Romp
A Ghost With a Rating Higher Than Expected - 52
Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:00 pm  Romp
OK, so much for the idea that 50 is the highest rating for a creature.

Notice that the Rage Ghost had a rating of 52.

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Ghost510
Romp
Angel Fury -- somehow just not angry enough...
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm  Romp
The one below--I did several things to the ghost before it was over. In fact, I used up all my skills (freeze, blade storm, sweep) and was just hitting him with ordinary sword moves. For a second or two he seemed glitched.

And then it was over for me, lol

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Fourth10
Romp
Here's another "Almost"
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm  Romp
Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Almost11
Romp
Wow that has to be the closest yet!
Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 pm  Romp
Oh Sheep!

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Ohshee10
Romp
Ram Got the Rage Ghost - Solo
Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm  Romp
I GOT HIM!!!!  I GOT HIM!!!!

I feel FanTERAtastic!!!!

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Ramgho10
Romp
Thor got a 51 Rage Ghost!
Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 pm  Romp
This shows him in second to last fight.

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!!  P:-) Thor5110

Ram got the rage ghost today!!! / So did Angel Fury!!! / Apollo!!! / Thor!!! P:-)

Page 1 of 1