Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anybody get this right?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Officer
Officer
Primrose

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Can anybody get this right? Empty
PostSubject: Can anybody get this right?   Can anybody get this right? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:17 pm

My friend was over at my house last night and she asked me a riddle, and I was the first person in probably 50 some years to get it right Surprised  This riddle was developed by a world-renowned psychologist to test on murderers. I know, it sounds crazy, but now my friend thinks I am crazy. Apparently, the people that were asked the riddle and got it right ended up being murders and sent to jail in their lifetime. If you were to get this riddle right, that would mean that your mind was compatible with that of a psychopath (I've been telling people I was crazy but they wouldn't believe me). I know this may sound a little bit suspicious and maybe my friend was lying, and I had my suspicions as well, but still, it is a little weird. I will let you know if you can get it right! Here's the riddle:

A woman is at her mother's funeral. There is a man there and she instantly falls in love with him. She thinks he's the perfect guy and he has no flaws. However, she forgets to ask for the man's phone number. Three days later, the woman kills her sister. Why did she kill her sister?

Good luck! Im Ok 
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Officer
Officer
Nikki

Pirate
Pirate Name: Nikki
Pirate Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody get this right?   Can anybody get this right? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Cause if the guy was at her mothers funeral, he'd be at her sisters.

I'm thinking it's too easy though. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Officer
Officer
Primrose

Pirate
Pirate Name: Primrose
Pirate Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody get this right?   Can anybody get this right? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Yeah you got it right Nikki, I thought it was obvious, but maybe that's just because us Fury pirates are so smart Razz 
Back to top Go down
Romp
Officer
Officer
Romp

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:

PostSubject: One Alternate Ending   Can anybody get this right? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 am

The guy comes to the second funeral.

This time she gives him her business card and writes on the back:

Call me maybe -- no, call me, do it!

He likes her attitude and things start going.  Great, right?

Except...

Two days later the woman is killed.

Someone else at the second funeral also saw the guy and decided he was Mr. Right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody get this right?   Can anybody get this right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anybody get this right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury Forums :: The Main Dock :: Goosey's Place-
Jump to: