Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladeeagle
Officer
Officer
Bladeeagle

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Test Server   Test Server EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Does anyone else in Fury play on the Test Server? I've got access to it, but the unfortunate part is the I'm starting all over, with my Noteriety and weapons slightly lower than whale dung. I was looking for somene else who played so we could help each other level up faster.
Back to top Go down
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock
Pirate Level: 50

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Bladeeagle wrote:
Does anyone else in Fury play on the Test Server? I've got access to it, but the unfortunate part is the I'm starting all over, with my Noteriety and weapons slightly lower than whale dung. I was looking for somene else who played so we could help each other level up faster.

Sadly no my friend, I tried to get test server access a while back, but was denied. I was banned like 2 months before trying tho, so maybe I could try again, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com
Peppermint
Officer
Officer
Peppermint

Pirate
Pirate Name: Peppermint
Pirate Level: 40 ?

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 am

no sorry I tried this last time but was sadly not chosen. Have not been banned or censured so I still have hopes that someday maybe the Mouse will let me try.

and lower than whale dung?! wow that is low
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bladeeagle
Officer
Officer
Bladeeagle

Pirate
Pirate Name:
Pirate Level:

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 am

D-Rock wrote:
Bladeeagle wrote:

Sadly no my friend, I tried to get test server access a while back, but was denied. I was banned like 2 months before trying tho, so maybe I could try again, lol.

Wow, I didn't realize I was in a guild with a bunch of banned scalawags! Well, I'll muddle through on my own as time permits. After all, that's what I did on the production version. If I come across anything really nifty I'll post it in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Bladeeagle wrote:
D-Rock wrote:
Bladeeagle wrote:

Wow, I didn't realize I was in a guild with a bunch of banned scalawags! Well, I'll muddle through on my own as time permits. After all, that's what I did on the production version. If I come across anything really nifty I'll post it in the forums.

AWESOME!! That would be good mate. Ty for helping. The test server is a great place to find coming changes in the gmae. Good to have u there mate (but better to have u on the real one Smile )
Back to top Go down
DragonFlame
Officer
Officer
DragonFlame

Pirate
Pirate Name: Dragonegggirl
Pirate Level: 43

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

D-Rock wrote:
Bladeeagle wrote:

D what did you do to get banned o_o?
Back to top Go down
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate

Test Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Server   Test Server EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

DragonFlame wrote:
D-Rock wrote:
Bladeeagle wrote:

D what did you do to get banned o_o?

there was this group of mean ppl being terrible to some of the Fury, so we started saying they were Gray with no "R". And said it just like that, but did it in crew chat and whisper

So there is no way we were reported

somehow disney got it tho, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Maria Sunrage
Officer
Officer
Maria Sunrage

Pirate
Pirate Name: Maria Sunrage
Pirate Level: 43