Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Darbodaen Fury Elite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

The Darbodaen Fury Elite Empty
PostSubject: The Darbodaen Fury Elite   The Darbodaen Fury Elite EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 pm

What is the Fury Elite you ask? How do I become Elite, you ask? Let me explain...

The Darbodaen Fury Elite is an Idea that hit me to get our pirates more active! Smile I must say, we are doing GREAT already, but we should always have something more to strive for. Here is our opportunity. The Elite of the Fury are going to have...

1. A nice, exclusive new badge to use in any signature on any forum or social site of their choosing!
2. Bragging rights among all yer friends and all around the Caribbean.
3. You will be listed here, on the Fury Forums, as the best of the best...the Darbodaen Fury ELITE!

Here is how you can be a part of this EXCLUSIVE group...

1. You must have at least one FULLY MASTERED Fury Pirate.
2. You must have at least one LOOTED legendary weapon. (Does not include Norrington's spyglass or Heart of Padres).
3. You must have an active Fury Forums account with the following...
    a. A minimum of 20 reputation.
    b. A minimum of 250 points. (Check your stats under your profile or on one of your posts for rep and points).
        - NOTE: Points and reputation are earned here when someone thanks a post of yours (using the thanks button, if they are the      one who created the post). By posting and replying. And also by someone "liking" your post on FF. (+ button located at the far right of each post. There is also a - button for any negative votes.)

4. Last but not least, you MUST be a Fury officer!

That is it mates!! All of these will be reviewed and verified by myself or another Fury officer! Good luck out there mates! LONG LIVE THE FURY!!!!

FTF!!
-D
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com

The Darbodaen Fury Elite
Page 1 of 1