Paula Skylahr
Officer
Officer

Pirate
Pirate Name: Paula Skylahr :)
Pirate Level: 46
Guild: Darbodaen Fury!

PostWalls and Fences.

Earlier, I was asked for my thoughts about why we built internal walls within ourselves. I became reflective towards the question;

Sometimes, we build walls within ourselves that do not really exist in the external world. We build walls to keep things in or things out. Just like the Berlin Wall, if you are afraid of getting hurt, you will keep a wall around you to protect yourself from exposure. You won't allow yourself to become the least bit vulnerable for fear of being hurt. These internal walls are for our protection, maybe too much protection, because like successs which requires failure and the process of learning by mistakes, we are afraid to fail or see mistakes, but in doing so you rob yourself of Growth.
-Just thought I'd share it with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» two walls? dark winds
» Original SoD Lost Episode 2 broken secret door puzzle
» How To Fly!
» To Request a Gift on your Friend's Wall: 
» Guns and Glory Community Mapset Thread -Update-
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Walls and Fences. :: Comments

Re: Walls and Fences.
Post on Thu May 30, 2013 8:41 am  Ramah Darbodaen
Paula Skylahr wrote:
Earlier, I was asked for my thoughts about why we built internal walls within ourselves. I became reflective towards the question;

Sometimes, we build walls within ourselves that do not really exist in the external world. We build walls to keep things in or things out. Just like the Berlin Wall, if you are afraid of getting hurt, you will keep a wall around you to protect yourself from exposure. You won't allow yourself to become the least bit vulnerable for fear of being hurt. These internal walls are for our protection, maybe too much protection, because like successs which requires failure and the process of learning by mistakes, we are afraid to fail or see mistakes, but in doing so you rob yourself of Growth.
-Just thought I'd share it with you.

O_O Woah!! Deeeeeep...
Post on Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm  Relica
of this post Smile
Post   Sponsored content

Walls and Fences.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury Forums :: The Fury Blogs :: Paula's Blog-