Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relica's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relica
Officer
Officer
Relica

Pirate
Pirate Name: Relica
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Relica's Blog Empty
PostRelica's Blog

Ello' all. As this is a blog you will end up finding a wide variety of subjects here. Some you may agree on others maybe not as much but thats alright, your opinion is as unique as my own and thats what makes it so interesting to get to know someone.
I guess Ill finish up this little intro with something I saw the other day that made me laugh and wonder if this would end up being anyone I know Smile

A gamer died and went to hell. A week later Satan is talking to God "I dont know what to do with him! He killed all my minions, tipped over all the cauldrons with boiling oil, put out all the fires and now hes running around looking for the entrance to the next level"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JustThaKat?feature=mhee
Share this post on: reddit

Relica's Blog :: Comments

Ramah Darbodaen
Re: Relica's Blog
Post Fri May 10, 2013 7:49 pm  Ramah Darbodaen
Hahaha!! Sounds like That gamer was in the Fury!!
Relica
Post Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm  Relica
You ever had one of those days where you cant seem to stop the past from catching up with you? I really dont like those days. Im not sure about you but my past is full of things I regret doing or maybe not doing and whenever I remember these things I see all the other options. I know we cant go back and change them but I guess the question though is would you? If you had the chance would you change it? even knowing you probably wouldn't be where you are today... Just some food for thought Wink

"Never give up on something you really want. Its difficult to wait but worse to regret"
Post   Sponsored content

Relica's Blog

Page 1 of 1