Fury Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for The Darbodaen Fury.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Skype or Teamspeak server

Go down 
2 posters

Skype or TS server. Good idea, or bad?
Yea
Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Vote_lcap100%Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Nay
Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Vote_lcap0%Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Leon Swordskull
Officer
Officer
Leon Swordskull

Pirate
Pirate Name: Leon Swordskull
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Empty
PostSubject: Possible Skype or Teamspeak server   Possible Skype or Teamspeak server EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I didn't know where to post this, so I decided here. Anyways, I think it's be cool to have a Skype or Teamspeak server so everyone in the guild could talk to each other easier without the word filtering. Skype is completely free unless you're calling cell phones or using group video. Teamspeak is free to sign up and join servers, but I don't know about hosting a server. If you don't have a microphone there's always normal typing chat for Skype. I just think it's a good idea so we can keep in contact with each other when we're having a guild meeting or boss hopping. I'm gonna leave a poll on the thread to see how many people say yea or nay.
Back to top Go down
Ramah Darbodaen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Ramah Darbodaen

Pirate
Pirate Name: D-Rock
Pirate Level: 50
Guild: Darbodaen Fury

Possible Skype or Teamspeak server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Skype or Teamspeak server   Possible Skype or Teamspeak server EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Also mates!!!! Don't overlook this nifty little chat box down there at the bottom of the guild Forum home page! Just click log in there and you will be chatting with NO Filter!! Smile I am not totally against people using mic's or some sort of other chat means. Up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://furyforums.forumotion.com

Possible Skype or Teamspeak server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury Forums :: The Main Dock :: Goosey's Place-
Jump to: